Saturday, January 02, 2010

A New Beginning Again

Not going to beat myself up over this. Yes, you are! No, I'm not! Yes! You are! No! I'm not! Oh Lord, I'm hearing voices.

A new year, a new chance, another try. As long as I keep trying, I think I'm A-OK. I refuse to give up. Yeah, I'm that stubborn.

A little more focus this time. Water and a little more exercise are my target. I drink literally NO water as a general course, so as easy as it sounds, it's NOT. I have a new bike, and two legs...so come on now, how hard can this be? The weather is cool, and I really don't have many excuses left!

On tap for Saturday:
Meal planning
Grocery shopping
64 oz water
A bike ride
1 hour of Quilting
1 hour of Studio Cleaning

4 comments:

Rian said...

Happy New Year, Fitzy!

Erika Jean said...

Here we gooooo! u can do it!!

Unknown said...

baeutiful

Melissa said...

So I know that you haven't posted in a while, but I do hope that return and read this post at some point. You can stay on track even if you don't believe you can! Don't ever give up, because the only way you can fail is if you stop trying!